Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Satisfactory Meal - Part II

Last night we went to Pontini, my favourite italian restaurant. It was a belated birthday dinner for me, as I was too tired from work during the weekday to enjoy the sumptous dinner. I managed to take some pictures of the main courses this time. Pardon the poor picture quality as I am not good at taking shots under the orange restaurant lighting.

Hubby's main course


My main

Dessert time - a Marbled Cheesecake ordered by hubby specially for me.

The cheesecake is fantastic, smooth, creamy and rich. We could only manage 1/4 of the cake there, brought the rest home and took some shots of the inside. Look at the concentration of the chocolate in the centre, simply indulging.

7 comments:

Gracio said...

Happy Belated Bday Angie!! Waa, yummy food, indeed a satisfactory meal! :)
*Hugz*

Cuisine Paradise said...

Oh.. didn't knew that it was your bday... Happy Belated Bday Angie.... I think u must had enjoyed that great meal.. That cheesecake realli make me so tempting... :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Grace and Ellena for your kind wishes. My birthday was last week :). Yeah, we enjoyed the meal totally, especially the cheesecake ;p

LittleHands said...

Angie, Happy Belated Birthday. :-). May Whatever You Wished For Comes True.

The cheesecake looks so yummiliciousssss.

Gattina Cheung said...

Happy belated Birthday! The dinner was wonderful...oh yeah, and that cake!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks a mil, Jolene and Gattina. Oh yes, the cake is utterly delish and sinful ;p

Little Corner of Mine said...

Happy belated birthday Angie! Your birthday dinner and cake looked so yummy! That cheesecake looks real sinful!