Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cuppy

I have been ill since Tuesday :( . The sore throat and flu came on overnight, and I woke up with a super sore and parched throat. Had been given two days medical leave, but went to work on the second day anyway. The doctor said to have lots of rest, but I needed to do something to take my mind off the sore sore throat. I chose something simple and here is my bi-colored cupcake.


It's made using a marbled cake recipe, but instead of swirling the batters, I made two separate layers. Like a friend said, don't have to decide between butter or chocolate cake, have both cakes and eat them.

9 comments:

Edith said...

this looks delish! you might follow up by a cough so take plenty of water and juices. Take care.

LittleHands said...

Angie, I hope you're on the road to recovery. Do take care.

Psst...I can't help but to 'wallop' yr delicious cake off the screen, hee

artchoo6

Gracio said...

i love this delicious looking cupcake!

No wonder didnt c u around for a while, take gd care angie! U're missed by me... really! :)

Unknown said...

Edith, Jolene, Grace,

Thanks for your compliments and kind wishes.

Edith, you're so right, I'm getting a cough already :( , should go and get some cough medication.

Jolene, you can have the virtual cupcake, no problem ;p

Grace, don't worry, I haven't disppear, just slow in the kitchen nowadays.

Cuisine Paradise said...

Wow.. i love this.. esp those choco ontop.. can spare me some...lolz...

Do take care leh..drink alot alot alot of water....k...

diddy said...

sorry to hear about your throat :(
This cake looks excellent though!! So moist and soft looking

Little Corner of Mine said...

Sorry to read you are sick, get well soon okay!

Love the soft looking cupcake!

Unknown said...

Ellena, Diddy, Ching,

Thanks for your kind concern. I slept the whole day yesterday due to the medication, better today :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Connie for your concern, other than the nagging cough, I'm on my way to recovery, hopefully.