Thursday, December 29, 2005

Craving for Something Sweet?

Using a recipe from Amelia, a member of KC, I made this dessert - Chilled Tauhu Huay (Chilled Beancurd). I'm sure most of us eat tauhu huay while it's hot. I personally like it cold, but I find the texture of store-bought tauhu huay changes after chilling, it's not as soft as when hot. So when I found this recipe on KC, I have to give it a try.




There it is, soft and tender Chilled Beancurd without addition of traditional coagulants like gypsum or lactone powder. Although it's not perfect yet(still not soft enough, probably due to my measurement error), I will definitely be making this again. Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Fonia said...

Angie, I wanted to try out this too. Had all the ingredients in hand, jux need a lil motivation to make it... ~Lol... Might make this after my holiday and will feed back to you the result, okie?

Happy New Year to you and your family!